2. JRSP is committed to protecting your rights and interests whenever we obtain, store, use, or disclose your personal information.
3. Normally, you can visit this Website without disclosing any personal information about yourself. No information will be collected from you just by viewing this Website.
4. JRSP is committed to preventing any personal information obtained from you from being leaked intercepted, lost, stolen, or illegally accessed, by taking appropriate security measures.
5. JRSP will only use your personal information to the necessary extent for the purpose of accomplishing any of the following.
(1) To respond to various types of inquiries
(2) To execute the contract made between you and JRSP
6. JRSP will never provide your personal information to a third party without your prior consent. Note, however, that we may provide your personal information to a third party if any of the following conditions apply:
(1) JRSP is legally obligated to do so.
(2) Such information is required to protect a person from death, injury, or loss of property, and it is not feasible to obtain your consent beforehand.
(3) Cooperation is necessary for the execution of legally stipulated actions by a government agency, local government, or agent thereof, and there is a risk that obtaining your consent could interfere with such actions.
Inquiries about This Website