The following actions in accessing to the information on this Website are prohibited:
1. Infringing or threatening to infringe JRSP’s or any third party’s own properties or privacy;
2. Giving or threatening to give any loss or damage to any third party or JRSP;
3. Acting or threatening to act against public order and morals;
4. Committing or threatening to commit a crime or any act leading to a crime;
5. Making any false application or notice including registration of the electronic mail address of any other person;
6. Making or preparing to make any business activity or profit-making activity;
7. Injuring the honor or credit of JRSP or any third party;
8. Using or providing, or threatening to use or provide any harmful software program including computer virus;
9. Violating or threatening to violate any laws ordinances and regulations (including export control laws and regulations); and
10. Other acts as JRSP determine to be inappropriate.
３．Exemptions (Warranty for Contents)
1. JRSP takes perfect care in disclosing information on this Website. However, JRSP does not warrant and represent that the information on this Website is accurate, useful, secure or suitable for the purposes of users, or safe (against errors or hazards including computer virus). JRSP has no responsibility for any damages arising from or in connection with the access to and the use of this Website.
2. The information on this Website may be subject to change without notice. The operation of this Website may be suspended or terminated. Also, JRSP has no responsibility for any damages arising from or in connection with such change in the information on this Website or such suspension or termination of operation of this Website for any reason.
４．Trademarks of other companies
Company names and product names in this Website are trade names, trademarks, or registered trademarks of respective companies. When trademarks are indicated in each content or it is linked to a content that shows the trademarks, that information should be given preference.
５．Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Unless otherwise provided herein, the access to and the use of this Website, and the application and construction of these requirements for use shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
Unless otherwise provided herein, any dispute arising from or in connection with the access to and use of this Website shall finally be settled at the Tokyo District Court as the competent jurisdictional court.
６．Inquiries about This Website